CEO & Founder, Highjump Leadership
“Bringing higher levels of Conscious Leadership to business and the world is my passion. I speak with so many leaders who are frustrated, stressed, overwhelmed. Yet when we tap into our true passion, our purpose and build connection – amazing things happen! We can change the corporate conversation – and leave people living lives they love.“ – Hollie Mileski, Founder & CEO
Hollie blends a unique combination of talents to focus on leadership development and human connection – a strategic mindset, expert communication skills and an intuitive wisdom that anticipates what enables people to connect.
After a successful sales and marketing career, Hollie shifted to strategy consulting supporting global Fortune 500 clients. During this time, she led, managed, and delivered strategic change programs ranging from $500K to $15MM to $100MM+ in value and impacting tens of thousands of individuals globally. This journey led her to coach and train senior executives on how to successfully connect with their team, communicate clearly and gain buy-in.
Leveraging this experience, Hollie launched Highjump Leadership and developed The 5 C’s of Conscious Leadership – a forward-thinking system for creating connection in your business and between individuals. Hollie co-creates with business owners and executives to RAISE THE BAR on their leadership and communication style so that they engage more authentically and with more impact.
She has coached and trained thousands on how to lead change. She understands when people are engaged, when they are not and how leadership creates both situations.
Other passions that Hollie supports include homeless youth, elephant conservation and encouraging women to travel. In her personal time, you may find her on a ski slope, enjoying a nice meal with friends or catching a Virginia Tech football game.
Are you an Executive in career transition? Is it getting frustrating to find the right position? Or have you recently made a transition to a new role?
Are you an Executive who feels challenged in the workplace? In areas such as:
- Connecting with your team to get the work done
- Getting the work done to the caliber you expect, and with ease and grace
- Feeling heard or understood by your colleagues or team
- At a personal level, working in a state of frustration and stress rather than ease and grace
Are you an Executive who just wants to sharpen your game?!
I invite you to join me for ‘Fearless Executives in Business’ – a 2-day executive intensive on Conscious Leadership and Connection. This event will be an intimate, interactive experience where you will leave with a strengthened personal brand and message.
Learn to attract what you truly desire for yourself!
- Understand where you are TODAY? What’s important to you? How does this translate to career?
- What is your true life purpose? Are you being bold and living your highest?
- How do you tend to show up? What works? What doesn’t?
- What are your biggest fears that hold you back? [this can be a biggie]
- How much time and money do you invest in your own personal development and what does this look like?
- Why should YOU be hired over anyone else?
- Get really clear on your personal brand and message – does it reflect your true essence and align with your purpose and intention?
- What does good networking look like – are you connecting? Or are you gathering business cards?
- What language are you using – both when you speak to yourself and to others? including masculine vs. feminine styles
- How do YOU influence action and decisions?